Most online retailers I posted last time have gone through another round of markdowns for a discount of 50%. You’ll find a lot of BB raffia and jersey styles – which I do not think is a wise purchase, even at 50% off! I prefer leather.
- Calypso St Barth still has the puce lizard BB. 50% off sale items (code: samplesale) promotion. As previously mentioned, call the outlet stores if the website is sold out.
- Opening Ceremony, various colors and styles starting at $130ish. I highly recommend checking this sale out.
- Creatures of Comfort, various styles, but unexciting colors. 50% off, starting at $130s.
- Zoe. Not much here.
- Ssense. If you’re a 37, you may be in luck.
- Kirna Zabete. Raffia and jersey.
- Saks Fifth Avenue. Hint: not all sale items are in the sale section. Further discount on July 4th. Get 10% off when you sign up for their mailing list. Use eBates.
- Bergdorf Goodman (sale inventory has been stale since winter, probably a lot of returns. Blech!)
- LostandFoundshop (unexciting and hard to navigate)
- Very limited styles and sizes – Yoox, LaGarconne, Otte (black leather oxfords)
- MadisonLosAngeles has two styles not on sale. Get 30% off with code lucky30 for the month of June.
- Canadian gravitypope has great styles, but limited sizing. They are having a 20% off sale until early July.
- Diani Boutique has 2 pairs at 20% off.
Longchamp (I get tons of hits on Longchamp and Repetto searches, so I figure it is only proper to highlight Longchamp sales as well. I haven’t procured any Longchamp since October 2009, but am always tempted by the Planetes seasonal colors!)
- Magnums is having their semi-annual sale on seasonal colors. Discount is only ~20%.
- Nordstrom is a little more generous with 33 – 40% off prices (and they do pricematch).
- Saks is a perennial favorite for generous discounts, but stock moves very fast. So, check it regularly.
- Bloomingdales is discounting seasonal colors and prints by 30%. [Darshan Le Pliage, Large Le Pliage]. Inventory moves just as fast as Saks.
- Neiman Marcus has very few styles available, but keep an eye out for 25% off sales. The “Tree of Life Le Pliage” is only $66 with discount.
- Bluefly also has some on discount sometimes.
I am surprised the Longchamp online store no longer does sales (their customer service did not impress).
- If you’re looking for a classic color, wait for a friends and family sale or buy X, get Y off sale at one of the department stores or Magnums (sign up for their mailing list).
- Ask a friend who is visiting Paris (they have the best Longchamp inventory out of all of the stores I’ve gone to in Europe. Other places, YMMV.)