Spring is officially here. Time to inject more color and florals into your wardrobe! Here are my faves from Zara. Caveat: you get what you pay for. Quality isn’t tip top. You may also want to put in an insole for more support.
(Left to right, top to bottom)
- Printed Ballerina: A pretty watercolor floral. It matches with reds and blues which is on the top of my wearable color list. Cloth.
- Cutwork Ballerina: Simple and in leather. Also comes in sea green.
- Ballerina Metal Cap-Toe: My favorite pair on the list and appropriately sold out. I love cap toes.
- Ballerina with Leather Cap: Not sure where the ‘cap’ comes from. Simple pointy flat.
- Jelly Shoes: Cute, but polyester blend upper and rubber sole.
- Glove Ballerina: A pretty shade of pink. Also cloth. I’m trying hard to resist all the tasteful shades of pink.
- Pointed Ballerina with Bow: They call it turquoise, but it looks like mint. Mint is IN this season. Cloth.
- Ballerina with Garniture: The most expensive pair on the list clocks in at $89.90. Leather upper.