I rarely wear heels. More often than not, I’m in ballet flats, but that doesn’t stop me from keeping tabs on other flats. I do blame my roommate’s Toms catalog for inciting this shoe lust. Here are some of my faves (and don’t they look so cheerful?).
(Left to right)
* = (Use code FRIENDS for 20% off. Expires 4/1.)
- Animal Print Keds Champion for Opening Ceremony
- Keds Champion Laceless in Pink Candy Stripe (On sale in Yellow and Blue*)
- Charles Philip Anchor Print Loafers
- Toms Crochet Slip-On (must find in natural! It’s pretty sold out in this color!)
- Charles Philip Giraffe Animal Print Loafers
- Toms Glitter Slip-Ons
- Keds for Madewell Polka Dot Sneakers
- Charles Philip Sheila Loafers in Black* or Pink*
- Charles Philip Peruvian Loafer in Turquoise* or in Navy
- Toms Bloom Cordones Slip-On
- Charles Philip St Tropez Striped Loafer*
- Keds Champion Floral Skimmer in Green (or in the Laceless* version)
Note on sizing based on my extensive research: Keds runs 1/2 size large to TTS. Toms runs TTS, but the lace ones run 1/2 to a full size larger. Charles Philip runs 1/2 size small. Let me know if you get/try any of these!