Longchamp is a bit ubiquitous, but why mess with what works? I’ve pared my collection down to 5 totes (and it will be 4 once I have time to eBay one seasonal color). The smaller totes are so convenient for traveling. I never leave home without it! They are also perfect for transporting food. I recommend the darker colors for longevity. I haven’t had to replace any of them yet.
How I miss the recession sales of 2008. You could get 40% off everything at Bloomingdale’s. These days, you have to wait for a Friends and Family code of 20% for those items that never go on sale. If you’ve been waiting for a Longchamp and do not know anyone visiting France soon, it’s time to take the plunge.
Until April 1, get 20% off at Bloomingdale’s when you use the code FRIENDS. Some people have gotten another 10% off by signing up for their mailing list too, but it might take a while for the code to arrive in your inbox.
(Left to right, top to bottom)
- Planetes Large Tote: This is my favorite line because it is more durable than Le Pliage. This style is bigger than the Le Pliage version. It also never goes on sale because it is black.
- Planetes Medium Tote: This was my purse for a while… It is deceptively big (but I never zipped it up) and also bigger than the Le Pliage version.
- Le Pliage Large Shoulder Tote: I often see this used as a work bag or school bag. The classic colors also never go on sale.
- Le Pliage Medium Shoulder Tote & Le Pliage Small Shoulder Tote
- Expandable Travel Tote: I actually prefer the Le Pliage Large Tote with Short Handles over this style, but Bloomies isn’t carrying it. This is convenient, but adds a bit of unnecessary weight in case you were packing it as an extra travel bag. Also, if the bag is fully expanded and the contents are heavy, your shoulder will die!
- Limited Edition Mary Karantzou Large Tote: I love this print!