My tastes tends to gravitate towards the more expensive items, so even when there is a sale, my orders get pricey. 75% off to $9.95, $19.95, and $39.95 markdowns add up. There are a ton of great items on sale, even without the tag sale (read: super clearance sale), but since I’m Anthro-ed out, I didn’t have to try too hard to exert self-control. I only got this chemise for $13ish, including shipping. It’s been marked down for a while so I was surprised to see it pop back. The original price was overpriced at $148. It surprisingly shipped already so it’s not getting cancelled!
Anthropologie has a great selection of third party labels on sale this round — many of these labels rarely go on sale. Guys follow sports stats, I follow Anthropologie markdowns. I’ve been purging a bit through store returns and eBay, so I’m feeling Anthro’ed out. And really, I never need anything.
I like to track third party brands since stores like Anthropologie and J.Crew have a well curated selection. Many of these brands rarely go on sale. Here are a few of my favorites that Anthropologie carries. The higher numbers are all new markdowns; the lower numbers are to demonstrate how low Anthropologie may go and are most likely impossible to find in store.
- Dazed Cobalt Tote / Simple Tote in Blue Suede – now $99.95 (I’m returning mine soon)
- Zip-Zing Clutch in Purple or Orange /Petit Messenger Sac – now $139.95.
- Shining Sea Weekender / Weekender Travel Tote – now $29.95
- Hot Streak Clutch – now $19.95
- Le Printemps Scarf, Blue (Geranium) – now $59.95.
- Le Printemps Scarf, Red (Geranium) – now $59.95.
- Le Printemps Scarf, Green (Geranium) – now $59.95.
- Older styles from the holidays are $19.95.
J.W. Hulme (I adore the simplicity and quality of leather… this line going on sale tempts me the most!)
- Mini Excursion Satchel – now $249.95.
- Legacy Shoulder Bag – now $199.95.
- Linwood Bucket Bag – now $279.95
Charles Philip (I have yet to try these on in person, but am passing on this trend)