I regularly visit Forever21 online. They restock daily during the week and the good stuff can sell out within a day. The perks of shopping online is pretty immaculate merchandise, no lines or piles to dig through, reviews, FULL refund for mailed back returns, and sometimes free magazine subscriptions. I consider the return postage to be a cost of shopping (and cheaper for those on the West Coast). Of all the online retailers, F21 does a great job on their descriptions, but I’m usually between two sizes and order both to be safe. The disadvantage of getting store credit is, it gets messy if you return items you purchased with the store credit.
(1) Striped Pearlescent Button Cardigan ($19.80). This reminds me of Chanel and easily spruces up a neutral outfit. Just don’t add old lady accessories, unless that’s the look you’re going for.
(2) Essential Striped Rib Knit Top ($19.80). A doppelgänger of the J. Crew Boatneck Popover top from early 2012 (left picture).
(3) Classic Striped 3/4 Sleeve Top ($14.80). I like 100% cotton tops more than blends. Lightweight.
(4) Leopard Faux Fur Jacket ($62.80). My favorite pick! As previously mentioned here, this jacket is back for the Fall 2012 season. If you’re skinny and typically wear an XS, you’re sized out. Alexa Chung is pictured in an older Topshop style that is long gone. I’ve been looking for a leopard jacket for a while and it’s hard to find one that is not too oversized.
(5) Sequined Scalloped Dress ($32.80). This dress is quickly selling out. It is perfect for holiday parties and has a nice 20’s flapper feel with the scalloped edges.
Images from Forever 21 and J.Crew. Alexa Chung image from Google Images.