There are too many designer collaborations these days. To the point that I’m getting a wee bit bored *yawn*. The commercials during Revenge a few weeks back did not help. The collection rolled out at both retailers today. Note, both retailers have a special return policy – items must be returned by January 5, 2013.
- Shop Target. Target has 2% back through eBates. I am not the biggest fan of Target.com shopping (separate shipments with small items in huge boxes). Buggy website. Free shipping over $50. You can return at your local store.
- Shop Neiman Marcus. NM has 4% back through eBates. NM has a much better shopping experience. They are more sold out than Target, but their site says they will be restocking. Free shipping with code NMFALL. You can return at your local NM, which isn’t as plentiful as Target.
The lookbooks were pretty boring. Upon looking at the sale further, the only items that remotely interested me were the Philip Crangi and Altuzarra home items pictured above. Philip Crangi is the “brother” in Giles & Brother fame.
- Philip Crangi Frame ($49.99). Buy at Target or Neiman Marcus.
- Philip Crangi Trinket Box ($69.99). Buy at Target or Neiman Marcus.
- Altuzarra Tray ($79.99). I love the glass covered faux croc bottom and currently am looking for black/gold items for the apartment. Buy at Target or Neiman Marcus.
All three items are currently sold out at Neiman Marcus right now.