If you’re a member of the free American Express membership rewards program, you can redeem points instantly for Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic gift cards through their iPhone app for use in-store or online. I don’t see any discounts right now, but Gap regularly has 15-30% off codes on their website. Most codes are broadcast that way. If you have a giftcard for Gap/ON/BR, it works on any of the 3 brands as well as Piperlime or Athleta.
Gap is a total stripe or dot lover’s paradise right now. I think it’s a bit too much; not every item creates the same level of excitement.
Images from Gap.
(Left to right, top to bottom)
- Striped waffle crew. This top is super comfy. I got it in navy/white and couldn’t stop wearing it on the weekends. It runs big.
- Striped boatneck dress. This dress got restocked in all sizes and lengths while I was writing this post! Items with no reviews always intrigue me. It looks cute and the black stripe color reminds me of J.Crew’s side seam top (which was poorly executed).
- Bowery supersoft striped crew. This is super soft (hence the name) and runs big. It lacks structure, due to its softness.
- Supersoft striped boatneck T. Boatnecks are my favorite neckline. As seen on Jennifer Hudson in the latest Lucky Mag.
- Ponte flare skirt. I’ve been wearing a ton of ponte this season (others being the Gap ponte pencil skirt and the Baukjen Maryna blazer). This runs TTS and short, so I got the tall length for work purposes.
- 1969 metallic dot legging skimmer jeans. These jeans are super cute. They run TTS, but also super short since they are skimmers. They are selling out quickly.
- 1969 dot always skinny skimmer jeans. These are a much more subdued polka dot jean and a new arrival.