Baggu has gotten so popular since I went to my first sample sale 2+ years ago. I’m still processing what I got at the last sale after standing 1+ hour in the cold ill-dressed, so let’s talk about custom Baggu bags. More forthcoming than most brands, Baggu has a special tumblr, just for their collabs!
These are my fave. See the rest here.
(Image source: Baggu, West Elm, Gap, MOMA)
(1) Baggu for Gap. Custom duck bags. I think these are in-store only. When I saw them in the store last spring, I thought Gap was ripping off Baggu. I’m glad they weren’t!
(2) I <3 NY. Iconic logo. Perfect as a tourist gift.
(3) Baggu for J.Crew. Their first vertical stripe in candy pink. I wish this designs came in the baby size.
(4) Baggu for West Elm. The duck bag looks like a dirt magnet to me. The latex dipped bottom looks like an ideal situation for the germophobic.
(5) Baggu for J.Crew. Anchor print. So prepster.