Get 25% off sale items at Petit Bateau through Sunday, July 14 with code EXTRA25. I’m a die hard fan of their t-shirts. I’ve worn a variation since 2004. My current favorite are the boatneck tees I previously mentioned, but are no longer sold. Good thing I kind of stocked up? The extra 25% makes the prices pretty reasonable… of course you cannot compare with prices in France. The PB website also leaves much to be desired in terms of styling, product pictures, and basic website functionalities! If you’re looking for modeling pictures, check the French site where the images above are from. Their sizing chart is pretty accurate, but sizing may vary between style.
- $40 rebate on all orders over $125 through Sunday, July 15. See my rec’s here.
- $25 rebate on all Colorescience orders over $75 through August 31, 2013. On top of that, get another 22% back on all Colorescience products with code COLORMAY22 through Monday, July 16.
I don’t think the two rebates can be combined, but it never hurts to ask.
Zara‘s semiannual sale continues on. Like Forever 21, Zara is a retailer where it’s easy to rack up a bunch of purchases that ultimately have no long term viability, which I really do not like. I’ve unknowingly gone on a Forever 21 and Zara fast, so let’s see if I cave. I was keeping tabs on this lightweight trench coat, since it reminded me of the Baukjen Jodie Trench, but my size ran out and I think it’s still a far stretch from Jodie. I adore Baukjen’s fit and quality. The basic thong sandals (above) look like a great, affordable ($19.99!) alternative to the K. Jacques Delta sandal. I wonder if it’s durable enough for a walk around the city!
Shoescribe is owned by Yoox (which I’ve been avoiding because it’s addicting and time consuming) and has an pretty good shoe sale going on. As someone who doesn’t wear heels often, here are my favorite brands:
- Chloe. Including the wildly popular scalloped ballet flats, in a neutral!
- Anniel. I think they’re the largest distributor of Anniel in the US! Might I add that I can’t explain why I really want a pair of flats with metallic stars, but will probably never go for it?
- Melissa. Includes Jason Wu and Vivienne Westwood Anglomania.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs. One of my favorite ballet flats brands.
- McQ Alexander McQueen.
- Porselli. This brand was recently picked up by J.Crew.
- Adidas. Special collabs.