Nordstrom‘s annual anniversary sale is now open to the public! I get much more excited by the skincare and beauty deals than clothes. Here are my faves (clockwise, l to r). Don’t forget about Nordstrom‘s amazing return policy and customer service.
- Nike Free TR Fit 3 training shoes – I recently got a pair and what a difference it makes when I’m training in the gym (versus wearing running shoes)! They are also super lightweight and easy to transport. I found mine to be TTS and not half a size smaller like many reviews recommend. It comes in various colors and is a whooping 33% off.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Extra Strength Alpha Beta® Peel treatments – This is a great deal for these alpha beta peel pads.
- Somme Institute Transport Pads – I’ve waxed poetic about these pads before. I stock up once an year during this sale. I seriously love these pads.
- Longchamp Le Pliage expandable tote – This is another mainstay of the anniversary sale and exclusive to Nordstrom. It already sold out during pre-sale, but I’d check back if I were you.
- Diptyque Baies and Figuier Candle set – Their two bestsellers and wick trimmer.
- Shiseido ‘Future Solution LX’ Set – I would get this if I needed eye cream, but I’m far from done with my Fresh Ancienne!
- Clarisonic Plus – Dahlia (with body brush extension handle) – This set is a pretty good deal. It comes with the standard skincare, extra heads, and the new nifty body brush extension handle.
- Supergoop! SPF 30 Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist Set – I love SPF and in the summer time I spray my decolletage, neck, arms, and legs before I step outside. You can read reviews at Sephora.