Some of Talbots‘ ballet flats are 70% off through November 11. The lowest I’ve seen them are ~$20 but sizes are already starting to dwindle.
- Jaden Capped Toe Ballet Flats ($29.99) in Nude/Black or Black/Gold.
- Jilly Patent Leather Ballet Flats ($29.99) in Black.
- Jilly Kidskin Ballet Flats ($29.99) in British Khaki
- Jilly Patent Leather Ballet Flats ($29.99) in British Khaki or Black
- Jilly Leather Ballet Flats ($29.99) in Papaya, Indigo Blue, or Merlot
- Corinne Leather Quilted Ballet Flats ($47.99) in Olive, Black, or Purple.
- Corinne Suede Quilted Ballet Flats ($47.99) in Hot Pink.
If any of the links are dead, try searching on the website. I haven’t tried on any of these styles yet. I am a US 8 and my Talbots size can be 7.5 – 8. Also, their medium width may also run wide. These all look like they have rubber soles, so I’m not sure how their quality compares to the ones I’ve bought in the past that are made in Italy. They are much more durable than Gap. I ordered a few styles and didn’t know there was a birthday discount for award program members, so love the fact that an additional 10% off was automatically applied.