During the year, there are a few windows of time when J.Crew takes the “final sale” off most of its sale products. This is one of them. The additional 40% off sale runs through Monday, November 18 with code STYLETIME. The best way to determine if something is final sale is by viewing your cart. There are plenty of classic styles to be purchased and those who watch the sale section closely will also tell you there’s been a large number of popbacks from years past. I’ve been painfully weeding through my old closet at the parents’ and have to share that out of all of the brands I shopped at, J.Crew has undergone the least purging and stood the test of time (for quality and timeless style). Buying black also helps.
- Seamed Crepe Dress in red (Runs TTS. Is a bit clingy.)
- Classic Schoolboy Blazer in navy (Note, this is the older schoolboy blazer.)
- Kiki Cap Toe Ballet Flats (Runs TTS.)
- E. Porselli for J.Crew Cap Toe Leather Ballet Flats (Runs TTS, 38 = US 8. Feels like butter.)
- Swiss-dot Tuxedo Shirt (Runs TTS.)
- Collection Wool-silk A-line Skirt in blue (Fits TTS, an investment piece.)
- Double-faced Wool Crepe Dress in black (shown) or blue. (No fit details yet.)
The early bird catches the worm!