Image source: J.Crew
J.Crew has a well curated selection of items from other brands which is found under the “J.Crew in Good Company” category. At least when it comes to beauty and personal care, I consider many of these classics that you’d never find on sale. Since J.Crew regular price promotions never apply to third party brands, I always wait for J.Crew to markdown first… promotions on sale items almost always includes the other brands. Through tomorrow, get 30% off sale items with code SHOPSALE and these items are not final sale yet. Post code, it’s close to 50% off. If you miss this sale, don’t fret… I think J.Crew has a lot of summer inventory to get rid of judging by the frequent 30-40% off sales. In-store prices may be better.
- RMS Beauty Living Luminizer – This product has been covered very well on the beauty blogs (e.g. Into the Gloss). You can see how it was used on the J.Crew runway. Their bronzer looks quite nice too. Did I mention everything is organic? I can’t wait to try it. All RMS items on J.Crew.
- Lavett & Chin Original Sea Salt Texturizing Spray – Lots of great reviews for this indie hair care brand on J.Crew. Too bad I’m not in the market for a sea salt spray…
- Sara Happ The Lip Slip – I got one a while back from J.Crew. The packaging is very luxurious and makes a great gift. This is a heavy duty, thick lip balm. The biggest caveat is the pot. I don’t bring this outside of my bathroom because who wants to stick an unclean finger in there? When it comes to the best lip balm for chapped, dehydrated, or dry lips, I still defer to Dermophil at night. All Sara Happ items on J.Crew. *Edit* I find this lip balm too goopy and sticky. I would not rebuy.
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon – These are J.Crew exclusive colors and are actually very wearable shades of red. They are also a very well-regarded all-natural brand.
- Sachajuan Ocean Mist – Pre-perm, I used a lot of ocean/seasalt sprays. This was a fave and I heartily recommend it over the Bumble and bumble Surf Spray. A bottle lasts a long time.
Jurlique, NARS, and Savon de Marseille were also on sale, but they sold out (read: check early in the morning). Happy shopping!