Image source: Bloomingdale’s
- Bloomingdales 20% off Friends and Family kicked off. As I mentioned here, if you want the old Planetes (or anything from Longchamp), this is your best bet! For those who are unfamiliar with department store blanket sales, there are a ton of exclusions. Look for the ‘FRIENDS & FAMILY’ under the item name. The sale goes through November 17. Use your Chase Freedom card for another 5% off!
- For those on the West Elm email list, 20% off any item. Today only. Check your email. I think the code is unique.
- 40% off sale items at J.Crew. The best part? It’s not final sale (and I don’t expect final sale to return until late December)! I’m checking out this silk dress (that’s a whopping 86% off), this skirt, and this blazer. Havaianas and some RMS that I wrote about previously are available as well.
- If you’re shopping for your guy, Bonobos is 25% off $175+. Too bad that Amex offer expired.
- Neiman Marcus (and their contemporary sister, CUSP) has $50 off $200 or $100 off $400 for the next two days. There are a ton of exclusions but Longchamp and Clare Vivier does work! Similar to Bloomies, look for the ‘November Dollar Off Event’ for qualifying items.
- Brooks Brothers is still having a sale and if you have an Amex, check your offers for a $30/$150 offer.
- Piperlime has 40% off final sale and 30% off sale through today. I also have some 20% off codes for non-sale merchandise (email me!).
- And this isn’t a sale but worth mentioning. Fans of the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag, Forever 21 has a convincing knock off. I never got a MG bag because I hate the thought of worn corners (and this should be fixed by their upcoming tumbled leather line. I bet this non-leather version is much more durable!
- Lucky Magazine’s deal of the day has select Spanx styles for 50% off.