My friend was IMing me last night on how she can’t stop shopping – the sales, free shipping just lure you in, especially when it’s freezing outside. I have a few things on my non-existent list, but am trying to be good since the Black Friday/Cyber Monday mania is about to unleash itself. I can’t guarantee that those sales will beat whatever sales are going on right now, but if you need a kick to get started on your holiday shopping, or shopping for yourself, here you go:
- 30% off $200+ at Piperlime with code HOLIDAY30. Expires midnight PT. This includes a large collection of Clare Vivier, including that leopard clutch. I fancy all the spots and dots.
- 40% off Gap/Banana Republic, 35% off Old Navy with code CHEER. Beware of exclusions. Expires midnight ET.
- $19.50 for a two-year subscription of InStyle magazine. I read a lot of magazines… InStyle is one that rarely goes on sale. (Sidenote: I finally opened an account with Queens (NY) Library and can now read digital magazines for free!)
tomorrow Sunday night:
- 25% off $50+ at Shu Uemura with code SHUVIP. Expires midnight ET. I’m a big fan of their brushes, purple powder, and the super natural looking eyebrow pencil.
- $25 off $200+ at Uniqlo with code GET25. Expires midnight ET. Online only.
- 20% off skincare at Drugstore.com. Expires midnight CT.
P.S. Since my girlfriends and I had an email going on about rugs, I need to mention RugsUSA! I got a striped rug and sheepskin rugs from them a while back (link). The site is not known for having the best service, but I can live with that given the discounts (and credit card protection). The current discount is 60-75% off, but I expect it to creep up to a solid 75% for Cyber Monday. Two thumbs up to the quality. You can google any rug for additional reviews or peruse their Instagram for more inspiration. If you need to make a return, keep the packaging and research printing your own shipping label as it can be much cheaper.