It’s not impossible to find Clare Vivier for less than retail, but it does take some digging, especially on current season styles. This post is split into promotions (temporary markdowns, often sitewide and not limited to Clare V) and sales (permanent markdowns) of the online stores with inventory and/or prices worth mentioning.
Frequency: at least once a quarter
- Piperlime occasionally sends out % off coupons through snail mail or e-mail for regular priced items (25-30% is the average). Clare V is rarely excluded, but even then, it never hurts to test the code. It also pays to ‘save for later’ or ‘add to wishlist’. Piperlime is scheduled to shutter ‘soon’, so stay close if there is anything you really want. I received a postcard with a 40% off code with a ton of exclusions, for up to 5 uses through the end of the month.
- ShopBop is a blogger favorite when there’s a big sitewide sale (one just ended yesterday). You can count on 25% off sitewide promotions at least once every quarter. Inventory is updated regularly.
- Anthropologie rarely has a promotion for regular priced items — I’ve only seen it happen during Black Friday/Cyber Monday (25%) or for your birthday (15% off) if you’re an Anthro card member (it’s free). Promotions for sale items are more frequent. On the plus side, Anthropologie’s CV items are usually the desireable items.
- W Concept is at the head of the clutch game. Sign up for their mailing list. 30% off isn’t rare.
- Eaton Trading Company is the same situation as W Concept. They have 30% off promotions often, during any holiday. I can attest to their great, personal customer service.
Frequency: uncommon — Christmas/Thanksgiving or end of the season:
- Roztayger, like Anthro, has a nice curation of CV (and other bags). They very rarely have codes but I have seen sitewide and sale only codes before.
- Steven Alan has one of the best CV bag collections online outside of CV. Sitewide promotions are super rare. Maybe 15% off once in a blue moon?
- Net-a-porter has a small selection of CV, which is included in their semi-annual sale.
- Need Supply
- Revolve Clothing. Super rare but for now you can get 15% off through their iPhone app with code IPHONE15. Aside from CV’s own store, you can’t find all sizes of the leopard clutch!
- Clare Vivier. Pretty rare for a promotion straight from CV these days. But it happens and if you’re local, she has warehouse sales that look pretty fab.
- Steven Alan has a good selection of sale items right now (including the pictured wallets). Occasionally they have 20-25% off sale codes and if what you want is sold out, don’t despair. Check their store inventory. They do mail orders.
- The Outnet, Net-a-porter’s outlet site, has a variety of products which have been dwindling since January 2015. The 50% discount will eventually increase.
- Piperlime has a ton of sunglasses on sale (pictured), which was a collab between CV and Steven Alan.
- Anthropologie and Roztayger have a very limited number of items on sale.
- TheRealReal offers new and gently used styles and have frequent promotions. Read the descriptions carefully.
- Need Supply has promotions on sale items more often than site-wide promotions. Don’t expect any CV on sale to be available for long.
- Nonchalant Mom. Sign up for her mailing list for sale on sale codes.
- Malia Mills has carried less than a hand full of CV items over the years. Currently the Margot tote is on sale in all colors.