What I’ve been up to: got over jetlag, been getting acquainted with my Macbook Pro (so pretty!), cooking (Japanese tuna mayo seen above), and planning a trip.
- Missed the Lilly Pulitzer x Target launch (fell asleep, the story of my life these days). Checked it out online and have no regrets. I’ve never been a Lilly person.
- Applied for a Schwab checking account since it’s fee free and no minimums — that includes free ATM usage and no foreign transaction fees. It comes with a free brokerage account.
- Strengthen your skin’s moisture barrier – and reduce your acne. I’ve always gone with what felt right – lower ph cleansers! (link)
- Innisfree ships to the US now and their prices are really good! Use code USA15 for 15% off regular priced items for orders over $50 (HT: fanserviced). Their It’s Real sheet masks are buy 10, get another 10 free (just like it was in Taiwan a few weeks ago, but I’m not sure if you can mix and match online). If you buy over $70, you get samples and free international shipping (which is worth a lot). I love their volcanic clay mask and love this new packaging for travel. I do not put them on the same level as the other Korean brands I use (Mizon, Cremorlab), but I do really like their masks. (Edit – the ladies at Reddit reminded me to tell you there may be customs fees.)
- Sephora is giving 10% off to Beauty Insiders (which is free) and 15% off to VIB and VIB Rouge members through Tuesday, April 21 with code BILOVE/VIBLOVE/ROUGELOVE respectively. I splurged for the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense, which I can’t find anywhere else. Had my eye on it for a while and used giftcards!
- Madewell has up to 30% off almost everything through Monday, April 20. Love some of their dresses.
- Ann Taylor has 50% off almost everything as well. I’m shocked at how fast some of their new arrivals flew off the shelves.
- I think Anthropologie‘s additional 20% off sale ends on Monday, April 20. I picked up some more Ruan Hoffman for the kitchen (vase pictured above is from a prior purchase). One of my favorite collections!
One thought on “”
I went to target later during the day to run some errands but also because I wanted to see some lilly in person but it was completely sold out. Not even leftovers. But yea i have no regrets either :P
And I ordered the Ruan Hoffman spoon rest earlier last week!