Hope you had a relaxing long weekend.
- Uniqlo IDLF blazer. (Ok, I was behind on opening packages.) I am keeping the blue pattern. So pretty. I have to tailor the sleeves though.
- Reiko Kaneko lip tease mug.
- Hera UV mist cushion foundation. I got the N21. Very natural.
- Uniqlo striped tee (curiosity piqued, thanks to Fashionista). Free shipping!
- The Julianna lace wrap dress from DVF (extra 30% off ends tonight) and Bergdorf’s (for weddings and work).
- J.Crew. 30% off! I’m thinking of getting this navy blazer. I’ve been picking up some suit items from Ann Taylor lately (on sale, of course), but once you see a J.Crew Italian wool item, there is no comparison. If you’re planning on getting anything, there’s an $25/125 Amex offer that’s expiring today.
- Talbots. 40% off one sale item, 50% off 2+ sale items. Ends tonight.
- Steven Alan. 30% off full priced items. Note the long list of exclusions, but Clare V is included on the sale. Ends tonight.
- SSENSE (pictured). I had a lot of fun window shopping, but am saving up for Paris bag-wise. They also have a nice Helmut Lang selection, and pointy Chloe, and pointy Repetto Brigitte ballerinas. I find both shoes TTS.
- Salt water sandals. Amazon has them for 20% off with code FUN20SUN (only if Amazon is fulfilling). I really like my gold ones — but couldn’t justify getting more especially since they seem to last forever. The baby and kid ones look adorable as well.
- Monocle Travel Guide — New York City. Monocle is rolling out new travel guides. London and NYC are first up. I’m really curious — there are always so many travel guides like this published in Asia of NYC… really wonder if the Monocle one has anything noteworthy?
- Sephora continues to impress with its Sephora Favorites kits: the annual Sun Safety usually sells out, Ultimate Hair Essentials, Ultimate Travel Bag.
- Urban Outfitters sent me a half birthday discount of 20% off, which is great because I really want these Birkenstock Madrid sandals in EVA. They’re going to compete with my discontinued Crocs.
- Lucky Breaks has select Flight 001 items for 50% off.
- If you have a Capital One, the Quicksilver cashback card gives you 20% off Uber through April 2016. I already have a card, so asked for a product change. They do have a nice promotion for new cardholders, however, I don’t know if I would apply for the card just for the Uber discount. I don’t use it that often.
- If you like Zingerman’s, sign up for their mailing list. Their 25% off code may come in handy one of these days!