Quick reviews and current sales:
- Anthropologie cardholders: Check your e-mail. 20% off this weekend! And if you’re not a cardholder, what are you waiting for? It’s free and you can still signup for the discount.
- Madewell. 20% to 30% off almost everything through Monday.
- Wraparound hinge bracelet vs. catch hinge bracelet (pictured above). Both are solid, well made, and have a classy shimmery sheen. I do not have a super small wrist, but it is on the smaller spectrum and the bracelets fit perfectly. I prefer the look of the wraparound bracelet.
- Memebox. I consider Memebox the Korean Birchbox. I never purchased a box from them, but recently placed my first order for the SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick, LJH TeaTree 90 Essence, and some other items.
- SU:M37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick: As a rose lover, I love the cleansing stick. It looks like a giant chapstick with rose petals. After you wet your face, you massage it on your face and use your hands to lather it up. It will come in handy for traveling. There was a LOT of hype around this item a while back. Reviews are generally very positive, but I have seen a few negative reviews. I do not find it as moisturizing as Cerave Foaming Cleanser; you definitely have to followup with serums, moisturizers, etc. [$24 on sale at Memebox (link: 20% off $25), $28 at Soko Glam (link: $10 off $25)]
- LJH TeaTree 90 Essence: It is scentless, light, moisturizes, and has Vitamin C. I do not have any major problems. Need longer observation on this essence. [$24.18 at Memebox with code FANSERVICEDB through Sunday, Sept 20. Details here.)]
- With some Memebox earned through a promo and the FANSERVICEDB code, I ordered the Son & Park Beauty Water and the Goddess Cream. [Both items are around $18 at Memebox with code FANSERVICEDB through Sunday, Sept 20. Details here.)]
- Rib&Hull. This Warsaw-based design studio is sadly closing its doors [for now] and clearancing out remaining stock. I mentioned them in an old post and forgot about them until I saw their closing post on Facebook. Their Heirloom leather collection is gorgeous and a few pieces are left…
- Roztayger. 15% off gorgeous bags (excluding sale) with code THANKSFOUR for its 4th anniversary. Good through Monday night.