Happy Thanksgiving from Texas!
Eeeeek. So many sales going on. Every year, the sales get earlier and earlier. Stay strong with your wishlist.
Most stores have something going on this weekend. If you haven’t signed up for their mailing list, check their website or social media. Alas, don’t forget about Cyber Monday. Some shops only do Cyber Monday and not Black Friday; some do both and CM has a better sale ;)
Sales I like, with an emphasis on beauty:
- Uniqlo x Carine and Ines de la Fressange is all marked down. My faves were this sheer polka dot top, short boiled wool jacket, and polka dot silk scarf. So is ultra light down outerwear. There’s another $15 off $100 code posted on the site and free shipping on everything. I think the sale is one day only and a part of their daily specials leading up to this weekend.
- 15-25% off Shopbop with barely any exclusions. This includes Ferragamo shoes, which I have a few pairs on their way. If you return, Shopbop doesn’t reduce your discount.
- 25% off Anthropologie (and they have tons of good skincare!)
- 25% off Madewell. Delfonics and a scarf are on my list.
- 30% off J.Crew. I’ve been eyeing a few dresses. I’m sad a third party home item has sold out, but oh well.
- 25% off everything at Glossier.com. Through Tuesday. Love the mask duo set!
- 22% off Beauty.com
- 25% off Birchbox $35+, code BIGDEAL: Way better selection than Sephora. I’m eyeing some more Shu Uemura hair products and Ren Skincare. (Check my instagram for my recent order.)
- 40% off Otte NY Sale including some Clare Vivier clutches and the double sac bretelle. Code: EXTRAPIE40.
- Decent sale at Hanky Panky but I’m still annoyed that prices went up so much.
- 20% off at Korean beauty shop, Peach and Lily starting midnight (Friday 00:01) through Saturday.
- Clare Vivier will have a Cyber Monday sale (code CVMONDAY for 30% off, I think it’s on select styles but if you really want something check out the Otte NY sale, Shopbop sale, NAP sale).
- 50% off almost everything at Petit Bateau. Prices as marked.
- 30% off at Korean beauty shop, Soko Glam. I highly recommend the Son & Park Beauty Water.
- 30% off at Rifle Paper Co.
- 40% off Eaton Trading Company. Some exclusions apply – Karen Walker sunglasses, APC, Clare V and Repetto fans, proceed with caution.
- Comme des Garcons wallets on sale at Farfetch and Saks.
- 50% off many Proenza Schouler bags.
- 30% off a book at Amazon and Barnes and Nobles.
- 40% off all Somme Institute (ends Saturday). Code BF2015.
- 40% off Flight 001 branded items. Ends Saturday. Love their packing “cubes”!
- 20% off Baggu and free shipping. Through Monday. This one really excites me.
- Up to 25% off Steven Alan (including Mansur Gavriel which amazes me given that their ecommerce customer service insisted a few months ago that the brand was excluded from any promotions including free shipping)
Personally, I’m on a hunt for a good Lenovo laptop (gift), Ren skincare, and maybe some Royal Copenhagen dinnerware if the price is finally right (and it may be at Bloomies).
I will be updating this throughout the weekend and will add a “last updated” time below. The sales definitely run through Friday, and may go until Saturday/Sunday. Sorry, I’m feeling a bit lazy to add in end dates. If you’re reading this later, please check the site before you get too excited!
Published on Thurs, Nov 26 10:52 EST. Last updated on Monday 10:37 EST.