It’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on Monday, which means a long weekend (for me) and more sales on top of end-of-the-season sales.
- Amazon Prime (look for banner on top of page) is discounted from $99 to $73 for new subscribers through Sunday night in celebration of their awards at the recent 73rd Golden Globes Awards. I use Amazon Prime quite often for expedited shipping, Amazon Prime Music (download music offline and organize into playlists), Amazon Prime Video (download offline for the plane or I watch it like Netflix), Kindle lending library, etc. I also share free shipping with my mom and she loves the free shipping. Some existing subscribers have had success getting the discount through online chat with CS.
- Uniqlo has been having sales for a while (when do they not have a sale?). They are clearancing out their Carine collection and the Ines de la Fressange collection is mostly gone. Inventory fluctuates constantly. IDLF is mostly sold out but Carine still has a ton of stuff left – their blazers and coats (which I like the most out of the collection since I’m not a ruler) are a STEAL at ~$40 (75%+ off) each. And you can always return it if it doesn’t work out. The collection runs TTS to small.
- Anthropologie additional 40% off sale with code XTRA40.
- Clare V up to 30% off seasonal styles.
- Repetto (refer to my recent post)
- Cerave has a new product, healing ointment, and you can print a $4 coupon here. Note: it’s not available at all stores yet. The ointment has yummy ceramides.
- Memebox. Get $5 Memebox points for every $25 that you spend. On top of that, get 20% off your first order of $25+ (referral). They’ve been adding a lot of good stuff. I will be getting the dynasty cream. I’ve been lazy about blogging reviews, but here are some recs:
- The Cosrx rice overnight spa mask is amazing for the windy winter days — I actually use it on my cheeks as a day cream and the moisture level of my cheeks are incredible.
- The Cosrx pimple stickers are also great. I’m not pimple-free yet. They do come once in a while.
- I rotate between 4 cleansers (and sometimes use 2 back-to-back). The Banila Clean It Zero is a staple solid oil cleanser that melts into oil upon contact. The SU:M37 rose cleansing stick looks like a giant chapstick and is perfect for traveling.
- HKCPlaza 60% off site-wide. The Korean skincare regimen has many steps. You don’t have to do all of them if you don’t want to — I certainly don’t. But if you were to invest in any steps, it would be cleansing and the layering of essence/serum/ampoule (you can use one or a few). And since the latter has a higher concentrate of the ‘good stuff’, it tends to get pricey. The LJH tea tree essence is great — it feels like water and moisturizes, soothes, and brightens. Folks on Reddit also recommend layering it under sheet masks. This particular essence is usually $45 but HKCPlaza in Singapore is running a 60% off Chinese New Year sale on their entire site (code: CNY60%) and international shipping is always free. Your order shows up a few weeks later. To get the discount to work, sign in first. If you have a foreign fee free cc, make sure you select SGD as your currency and if prompted on PayPal. I can’t speak for the other LJH items yet but have placed another order for the propolis ampoule and cream.