Want Les Essentiels has been tempting me for a long time with their leather products. I picked up the Mini O’Hare mini leather tote in black. It comes in various colors and the black was certainly the hardest to find on sale.
- Smaller proportion (it also comes in a non-mini size)
- Slim profile yet thick leather
- Interior pockets. A Macbook Pro 13″ doesn’t fit but anything smaller may fit.
- Detachable shoulder strap, but it looked better without the strap. Long enough for crossbody.
- The tabs on either side of the zipper (as seen on the upper outside edges)
- The strap comes well packaged. It didn’t lay flat like in the second photo and I felt that the strap wasn’t sleek enough.
- There was a horizontal wrinkle in an obvious spot from how it was stored. I guess it’s not thick enough. It didn’t go away and I didn’t put more effort behind it.
Conclusion: It was returned.