Sale Alert 30% off Peach and Lily - I have tried and like the glass skin serum, resurfacing mask // 10% off COS with code COS10MT (expires Friday) // 20% off Brooklinen
What I bought
- S’well sport cap for bottles. I haven’t used my S’well bottles in a while because I hate the screw on/off action. Well, this is a game changer! And I don’t believe the bad reviews on Amazon, you have to make sure you fully close it. To double check if it’s on tight, just turn it upside down over the trash bin or sink.
- Hydro Flask Travel Coffee Flask. It’s not really a flask, I use it as a water mug. I’m a fan of the wide flap lid, which is also tight enough to throw into a tote.
- iPhone glass screen protector and slim case. There are a ton of options on Amazon. I recommend both of these:
- I’ve bought a number of screen protectors over the years and hands down, this is the best glass screen protector I’ve used, especially in terms of ease of installation and performance (it has already protected my phone once). It comes in a pack of 3 and even with Amazon Prime shipping speeds, I like having an extra one handy. I always buy my iPhones upfront and the thought of using a phone naked makes me cringe.
- I wanted a slim, lightweight silicone case that has a lip that comes above the screen and has some grip. This was it.
- Ines de la Fressange is back with Parisian Chic Encore
- Muji walnut dining table. I have been living without a dining table for over a decade. After looking for a reasonably priced wood table with simple lines for the last 1+ year, I settled on this table. I’ve seen it multiple times in the local Muji.
- Beauty Pie skincare. Specifically, the capsules and Japanfusion transforming cleanser (gel to oil to water). I will save details for another post, but let me know if you’re interested in hearing more or if you want a referral code!
What I like