Going out of the country during the Thanksgiving week is a great way to spend less! (Although I did shop in Paris…) Unlike prior year updates, I’m going to summarize what I bought and highlight any other sales that may still be around through Monday.
- Nordstrom has a sale going on and a promotional card event. They are matching sales, like Anthropologie candles, some of J.Crew’s 50% off.
- Target has 25% off beauty and personal care!
- Dermstore for Elta sunscreen. Amazon sells it now too but their reviews about inventory don’t put me at ease. (I will be claiming reimbursement from my FSA later.)
- Cult Beauty had a tiered 15-30% off discount, now you can get up to a 25% off code with their quiz. They are based in the UK, so best for purchasing non-US brands as they deduct VAT and have free shipping. I got the Zelens Vitamin D, Alpha-H Vitamin B, and an Oskia set.
- Ulta has been killing it with sales. Their Cyber Monday sale is live. 40% off a few Peach & Lily items.
- Beautycounter 15% off. I have been using their Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer. I picked up some skincare and body products.
- Glossier 20% off. I haven’t used any of their products lately. I got the perfume.
- Birchbox will have an additional discount on sets starting on Monday. Their holiday sets and discovery sets are typically the best deal. E.g. the hair detox kit has a full size Oribe scrub (which I like more than Christophe Robin) that sells for less than the kit, Sunday Riley, etc.
- Sephora has special sales, some are sold out. I did not keep an eye on them.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream on QVC — $45 for two.
- Neiman Marcus $50 off $200 beauty has switched to a gift card promotion (I prefer a cash discount).
- Parachute Home 20% off. I like their linen sheets. I ordered waffle towels.
- Anthropologie 30% off. I ordered chairs for the dining table that look promising and has positive reviews. Most furniture has a $150 flat shipping fee, but some smaller items including what I ordered are shipped through ground shipping (free if you meet the threshold).
- Brooklinen 20% off. I have multiple sheet sets, they are a favorite. Most recently in percale.
- Polène is a French brand. Their leather handbags are made in Spain. Prices are affordable. Free international express shipping on all orders until Dec 24 with the code: GIFTFROMPARIS. You can save a bit with the VAT refund if you buy in Paris, but factor in luggage space if you want to keep the box. The Number One style is the most popular but I like Number Two.
- Clare V hasn’t run a sitewide sale in years. Consistent with recent years, the Cyber Monday > Black Friday.
- Ssense has a great APC bag sale. So many half moons. My recent favorite has been the Meryl, which is slightly smaller than the original half moon but is soft. I liked traveling with this the most since it stays closer to the body. I also like the new grained leather half moon and am really tempted by it now that I don’t need to worry about luggage space.