Updated: Added QVC deal on Peter Thomas Roth rose cell mask
More wearable to me than the last Marimekko collab.
- Apple AirPods Pro. I had the AirPods and didn’t love them as much. Costco has it for slightly less. So does Amazon. I also love this silicone case with ring. Maybe this is what I needed for the AirPods. I like the ring and an obvious color.
- Baggu! Their Earth Day 25% off sale with code EARTHDAY. I love the daisy and animal prints this season. A lot is out of stock already. Nordstrom has the sold-out Have a Nice Day bag.
- Vitabrid Dual Drop Serum. This is a LG brand. Not many reviews on their products. I haven’t used it long enough, but it’s very soothing for a Vitamin C serum. It just doesn’t have the brightening ingredients like Drunk Elephant. Use code RF29 for 85% off this product. When I had bought this I also picked up the scalp shampoo (not bad, used to be at Barneys) and the sheet masks.
- A sturdy tablet/phone adjustable stand. It was pricey and has increased dramatically, but it was worth it.
- Clarins V-Facial Intensive Wrap Mask, which seems almost impossible to find in stock. It depuffs your face.
- Samorga insert for my Goyard Artois tote. The Artois is reversible and I usually wear it print side out. I realized the leather lining has to be protected. The Artois PM is the same size as the St Louis PM. Samorga still makes the sleekest inserts, in my opinion.
- Farmacy limited edition cherry cleansing balm. It’s back in stock and 20% off. Mini review here.
- Sephora is having a 10-20% off sale through Monday.
- Drunk Elephant Bare with Us Kit – it’s new and has the midi sized C Firma which I love for freshness.
- Snag Free Hair Elastics. They have these in different packaging. This is the only thing that stays well in my hair.
- Christophe Robin volumizing paste. The rose one works very well and smells divine. But I also am anxiously waiting for the mens thickening version because I heard good things.
- Sephora Collection Lip Scrubber. Very useful.
- Nordstrom has been having aggressively marking down sale. They are not price adjusting for the current Better Together sale.
- Peter Thomas Roth masks, particularly the rose one. While the BOGO sale ended at PTR, QVC has great pricing. and there is a rose BOGO, use HELLO10 for $10 off.