Have you been shopping? I have shopped way less than prior years because:
- I’m tired and didn’t plan, which is a good thing.
- Certain items/purchases are not needed because I’m not leaving home often… or it doesn’t show on Zoom.
- There were good sales during the year and I’m well-stocked.
- I’m less brand loyal and exploring other brands.
What I am checking out
1 / Baggu
25% off the entire site. I had just placed an order in early November… They have so many new designs and that’s what keeps me coming back. There is a The Simpsons collection (I like the donut), one bag left from the collab w/ the Met Museum (dragons), a new mini size, and wine size!
2 / Boka Toothpaste
I have sensitive teeth and typically use Pronamel. I started using Boka, which has n-Ha instead of fluoride. It also ‘tastes’ better than Pronamel. Boka didn’t have a sale on toothpaste this weekend, but Urban Outfitters did (and has a lower price on it in general with a sitewide discount). Sometimes Bloomingdales has it on sale. Amazon also carries it.
3 / Beauty
- Mighty Hero pimple patches from Anthropologie. I’m going to give their dark spot/blemish stickers another go. Anthropologie’s 30% off is generous and they have a great curation in general, but their shipping can be painfully slow.
- Nodpod weighted eye mask from Anthropologie, but it’s sold out since.
- Beauty of Joseon serums and Acwell toner from Sokoglam. Some more Beauty of Joseon and Cosrx items from Jolse when they had a free shipping promotion.
- J.One jelly pack and overnight mask on clearance at Costco.com. I think they may be available without a membership. I stocked up on the overnight mask — it worked great under a cream moisturizer. The primer was so popular a few years ago.
- Christophe Robin rose hair products have an intoxicating rose scent. I recently picked up the shampoo and conditioner during the GMA deal. I like the performance of the paste the most but the shampoo/conditioner are equally fragrant.
- Necessaire does not have a discount but is including a full size body serum ($45) with purchase. They also have Bergamot which is limited edition and doesn’t seem to be sold elsewhere. I like their scrub.
- Tula has 25% off. I haven’t tried their products since they rebranded. I heard good reviews on the eye balm, so ordered the holiday set.
- St Regis Remede hair products. My hair really likes their shampoo and conditioner. I typically get a ton of minis from the mister’s travels, but like a larger container.
4 / Fashion
- Hill House Home annual 20% off sale (nap dress review; $20 off $100 referral code). I also ordered some pillows and am still recovering from the heavenly Annie Selke pillows from vacation.
- H&M – I’ve had good luck with vases, marble, waffled bathrobes, and this puff-sleeved dotted dress. Things pop in and out of stock and I’ve found their notifications to work (ahem, Uniqlo). The slow processing time is painful but at least shipping and returns are free if you sign up for their rewards program.
- MZ Wallace small Crosby crossbody purse. I’m quite sad to see that it’s discontinued! I have this in navy blue and maybe this is a sign that I’ve gotten boring. I like all the pockets and find it to be super convenient and light, as well as the navy/black/gold color combination. It comes with three different crossbody straps – I like the webbed one.
- Clare V’s Black Friday sale isn’t exciting, consistent with prior years, but her 20% off best sellers promotion from earlier in the week is still active with code CHEERS20. This includes all her classic styles including my favorite La Tropezienne (review). You can also click around to see if other colors are included. I’ve been waiting for the perforated items to come back but am not feeling the grande fanny.
- COS Stores 25% off. I have stayed away from COS