Last updated Feb 28 2021
Here’s a full directory of where you can find A.P.C. bags on the internet.
- (*) denotes non-US stores.
- (**) denotes sale items (as of press time)
- (***) denotes future sale potential (either markdown or store-wide discount)
A.P.C. is French. It is cheaper in France (as of the current exchange rate) especially if you can obtain a VAT tax refund, however:
- Do not underestimate the ease of finding what you want in the store. I’ve stopped by the Rue Royale boutique and Le Bon Marche shop in Paris and they barely had any bags out. But I also didn’t ask if they had anything in the back (I was just browsing).
- The French price post-VAT refund is similar to Black Friday sales in the U.S.
I currently have two half-moon (demi lune) bags. They are both textured, embossed like saffiano leather, as reviewed here. I love them and have no plans to expand the APC family as of this time. The colors/texture for this style may be seasonal, so if you love something, don’t wait!
- APC*** US online store linked. End of season sale bags go fast.
- Nordstrom*** Free shipping, free returns, best customer service. Occasional sales but limited stock.
- Shopbop*** Tip: Add items to your wishlist for notification when it goes on sale (if still in stock).
- Garmentory (collection of boutiques)
Non-US and ships to the US (Exchange rates may work in favor of US buyers, use a card with no foreign transaction fee, most sites’ price is inclusive of US duty.)
- 24 Sevres (24S) *,*** France.
- Matches Fashion* UK. (Also get 15% off first full price purchase)
- Ssense* Canada.
- Coggles* UK.
- Mytheresa* Germany.
- Farfetch*,**,***. Best selection and chance for price advantage.
- Monnier Freres* France.
- Liberty of London *,**