I’m surprised this beauty kit hasn’t sold out yet… it’s a steal if you like nicer products. I got it for the Tata Harper and Susanne Kaufmann, and I don’t mind trying the other products. It’s also available in the EU, APAC, and GB sites.
Value: $505 (based on NAP prices)
- $125 Full size (smaller size) Tata Harper Concentrated Brightening Serum: 9.8 ml/0.33 fl.oz. (Previously reviewed the original formulation, the only drawback was the cost.)
- $98 Full size U Beauty The Sculpt Arm Compound: 120 ml/4.0 fl.oz.
- $72 Full size One Ocean Ultra Hydrating Algae Oil: 30 ml/1.0 fl.oz.
- $45 Full size Susanne Kaufmann Cleansing Gel: 100 ml/ 3.4 fl.oz (The second item I was most excited about.)
- $37 Full size (smaller size) Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil: 15 ml/0.5 fl.oz
- $30 Full size Phillip Kingsley Swimcap Mask: 75 ml/2.5 fl.oz.
- $25 Full size Wander Beauty Unlashed Volume and Curl Mascara: 9 g/0.31 oz
- $20 Full size (smaller size) Oribe Mystify Restyling Spray: 50 ml/1.7 fl.oz.
2040 Full size Pursoma Après Savasana Soak: 113 g/4.0 oz. (They included two bags of this so it’s a $40 value, not sure if it was a mistake.)
- $13 Full size two Silke hair ties
- The clear pouch with zipper is also very sturdy.
There is another beauty kit if you are interested in any of the products.
Also worth mentioning that I got a few of these and each beauty set comes in its own cardboard box (that is great for shipping), leading to a very large overall box.