- 70% off at Brooks Brothers’ Veteran’s Day Sale. The shoes are made in Italy and look divine (but you will need to get a rubber sole at the cobbler). ShopRunner friendly.
- 25% off this Target Threshold Tufted Bench in Beige and Gold. (Not sure when the sale ends, but it might be tomorrow.)
- 20% off some Orla Kiely x Target bags.
- 20% off Beauty.com. Ends Sunday. (I haven’t been a Sephora VIB member since 2012 — any VIB willing to send me a code?) ShopRunner friendly.
- 30% off most of the Repetto on Saks Fifth Avenue. Decent sale for classic/neutral colors. I bet prices will go down for Black Friday, but so will their inventory.
- 40-50% off Banana Republic if you’re on their mailing list through November 9. Otherwise, the public 30% off code is on their website.
- 40% off at Gap through November 10 with code FFCARD. I really like some of the stuff here (their designer is ex-COS), but haven’t had time to thoroughly peruse. Your purchase will also earn Gap cash!
- That 25-30% off Horchow/NM sale is still going on.
- 30% off Land’s End’s through November 11. I love their home section, especially their bathroom items – classic, quality, and simple.
- Up to 25% off at Asos. Click through for the code.
- 20% off and free shipping at Kohls if you use their credit card with code FALL20 through November 11. Non-cardmembers, use code THANKS746 for 15% off and free shipping. They usually have good deals on whatever they carry. I got my Nutribullet here last year (stacked with some Amex offers and Kohls coupons) and it ended up being much cheaper than Amazon. Their house brands for women’s are also pretty good, e.g. ELLE, Lauren Conrad, Apt.9. Juicy Couture and Elie Tahari are newer.
- Up to 40% off Talbots sale if you buy 2 or more sale items through November 11, 30% for one item. I’m currently stalking a leopard jacket.
- 20% off one item at monogram-friendly Mark & Graham is turning 2. Use code BIRTHDAY through November 10. I’ve always been intrigued by their bags. Some items are already discounted. They are owned by Williams-Sonoma, so gift cards from WS, Pottery Barn, and West Elm should work here. (P.S. If you want a monogrammed tote, also check out Cuyana. I visited their showroom last weekend and really liked their quality and prices.)
As we are heading into 4Q, retailers are starting to lavish us with generous discounts. Many of these retailers have committed donations or a percentage of sales to organizations who are assisting in Hurricane Sandy recovery efforts.
My current favorites are:
1) J.Crew – 25% off $150+. Expires tonight (11:59pm EST). Code OURTREAT.
- They restocked their sale section, all sale items are currently not final sale (returnable), and there are a ton of new arrivals. If you wear XS or XXS, check out the crewcuts section for size 12 or 14 tops. They are pretty cute and well priced.
- The lustre lace mockneck tee is the spitting image of Stella McCartney’s Monaroa lace top from last year, which retailed for $1275. The J.Crew version runs slightly big, boxy (it flares out from the bust), and scratchy (it comes with a cami though). I think it looks more blush toned in real life. I’d gotten and returned the Monaroa top from Yoox a while back. It is much softer, but I couldn’t justify the $300 sale price.
2) Helmut Lang – 30% off through Sunday, November 11. Code HLFRIENDS. I love their tops and outerwear! They are owned by the same parent company as Theory, for the Theory lovers. While their items are a bit pricier, the style is dressy yet relaxed and comfortable.
3) Beauty.com – 20% off through Sunday, November 11 (11:59pm PST). They have some boutique brands that Sephora doesn’t carry (and Sephora’s current 20% off sale is only open to those who are friends with VIBs, I believe). It’s also great to get on their mailing list and receive targeted promotions.
4) Madewell – 25% off $150+ through Monday, November 12 (11:59PM EST). Code WOOHOO.
- I adore the third party brands like Top Hat (washi/MT tape!), BAG’n’NOUN, Baggu.
- For Madewell, of course I love the bateau button sweater in stripe and the mademoiselle top in stripe. I am really digging the caramel brown/black combo, which hasn’t been that populat stateside but has been done by Petit Bateau in previous seasons.
5) Land’s End Canvas – 30% off through Tuesday, November 13. Code: FAMILY. PIN: 1511.
- I like the chambray weekend shirtdress.
- Their sale section is pretty cleaned out, but they do restock daily.
6) Land’s End – 30% through Tuesday, November 13. Code: FRIENDS. PIN: 3010.
- I found my waffle white shower curtain here! I do love
buyingbrowsing for home stuff. The bedding looks so cozy.
7) Gap – 30% through Monday, November 12. Code: GAPFRIENDS. They tend to end their promotions at midnight EST or even earlier. If you have a Silver card, check your inbox for the 40% off discount!
- I love this striped ponte zip shift dress in blue. I prefer the tall length for work. These 1969 metallic dot legging skimmer jeans are adorable.
8) Shop Pretty Mommy – 25% off $100 through tonight, November 9. Code: HAPPY.
- Baggu. I am loving gold right now, especially the gold leather bag.
- Small Trades. Their striped tees are super comfy (which I checked out during their 50% off sale sale!). They run slightly small.
- Forestbound. They recently had a sale on Fab, I think. They look sturdy and masculine, which I love… I do not need another bag!
- Clare Vivier. My fave is the La Trop bag… especially in white.
- Rachel Rose. These hand-painted silk tees are beautiful and often sold out everywhere. They were featured on Anthropologie before.
10) The Limited – 50% off three items through Sunday, November 11 with code 523. There are a bunch of great faux leather pieces here and I am curious about their ballet flats. At the same time, most of their items make me go “ick”.