- 20% off $50+ at Birchbox with code MOBILE20 on full sized items. They finally restocked on Dr Jart!
- End of the season sale on Longchamp! Up to 65% off at Nordstrom, Bloomingdales (check your email for Mystery money) less exciting sale at Neiman Marcus, 20% off at Longchamp.com.
- 40% off one full priced item at Eaton Trading Company with code ONE. Today only. They have APC, Karen Walker, Repetto…
Image source: Nordstrom
- Order more than $130 in beauty and fragrance at Nordstrom and get a spring gift set valued at $121 (pictured). If you spend over $150, they’ll tack on a deluxe Fresh rose mask and toner. Check out their gifts and value sets and exclusives, like the YSL Pop Water collection, or travel and trial sizes. I wouldn’t buy something just for the gift, but it works out nicely if you needed to make a purchase, especially since some brands also have a gift with purchase.
- Free sample gift box from Cerave.
- Clare Vivier la Trop in red (shop)! My favorite tote is back (use code SPRING25 for 25% off)… and CV’s new WeHo shop is open.
- Rifle Paper Co collaborates with Birchbox.
- My favorite striped tee. It often sells out. It’s lightweight and can be worn year-round, not clingy, and perfect for layering under blazers for work. I have it in three colors.
- New Cuyana zipper totes launched on April 1.
- Urban Outfitters has an excellent selection of Asian skincare brands. I took a random sample and compared UO prices with other online retailers and sadly, UO has quite a markup. Get 20% off, I think, through today.
Birchbox just launched their men’s line. What is unexpected is that the subscription costs $20/month versus $10/month for women, and includes lifestyle goods (such as Baggu and Field Notes). On the plus side, the men’s boxes are much more unisex. There isn’t much we can’t make use of… I, for one, dislike most of the lower-end perfume and nail product samples in my Birchbox. I’m sure they aren’t getting any of those!
(Pictured: Birchbox’s special holiday box)