The minimalist Cuyana has a new oversized bucket bag. It’s very well priced, made in Italy, and in a durable saffiano leather. It comes in black, red, and clay. It’s a great option for someone who wants a shorter strap vs the crossbody bucket bag. No monogramming for this style.
My current favorites. Factors include weight, quality of craftmanship, and value.
I love the look of Cuyana‘s smooth leather totes. I visited their showroom while I was in San Francisco last year. The quality of the Italian nappa leather was very nice, great neutral colors, and the price point was a big plus. I also like lightweight bags (like Celine Cabas and Alice•D Milano). But, it looks like with their Spring 2015 launch, prices have gone up almost 25% from $215 to $265? (I got access to their Spring 2015 collection by signing up for their mailing list.) And I never noticed how much the tote will need a base shaper.
Images from Cuyana
Image source: Nordstrom
- Order more than $130 in beauty and fragrance at Nordstrom and get a spring gift set valued at $121 (pictured). If you spend over $150, they’ll tack on a deluxe Fresh rose mask and toner. Check out their gifts and value sets and exclusives, like the YSL Pop Water collection, or travel and trial sizes. I wouldn’t buy something just for the gift, but it works out nicely if you needed to make a purchase, especially since some brands also have a gift with purchase.
- Free sample gift box from Cerave.
- Clare Vivier la Trop in red (shop)! My favorite tote is back (use code SPRING25 for 25% off)… and CV’s new WeHo shop is open.
- Rifle Paper Co collaborates with Birchbox.
- My favorite striped tee. It often sells out. It’s lightweight and can be worn year-round, not clingy, and perfect for layering under blazers for work. I have it in three colors.
- New Cuyana zipper totes launched on April 1.
- Urban Outfitters has an excellent selection of Asian skincare brands. I took a random sample and compared UO prices with other online retailers and sadly, UO has quite a markup. Get 20% off, I think, through today.