A lot of end-of-season sales coinciding with the long weekend. After some handbag purchases, I went with a more practical purchase of a memory card to expand my Macbook Pro storage…
Uniqlo – Free shipping, no minimum. Still a lot of Liberty of London left. I really like this lightweight long cardigan.
Eaton Trading Company – 40% off most items. APC, Clare V, Karen Walker, Repetto, etc. Code HELLOSUMMER through 5/30.
Anthropologie – Additional 30% off sale
COS – 20% off $250+. Love their dresses, especially for warm weather.
Talbots – Additional 40% off one sale item, 50% off if more than one item. I like their shoes, accessories (for the price). I tend to strike out for pants and blazers, and do better for less coats and dresses.
J.Crew – 30% off most items. I think it’s safe to say that they’re making a comeback?
Gap/Banana Republic/Old Navy – I like these brands more in warmer weather than in cold for basic warm weather wear. BR also has some cute scalloped items – if only the search function worked. Old Navy – if you’re into the boho/white look, you’re in luck. Once in a while I find something that I love and for something white and light, ON sale pricing is great.
Ann Taylor – 50% off full priced items, 40% off sale. I’ve really been loving when their stuff! And it says something when stuff tends to sell out quickly at times with their frequent promotions. The stretch leggings (slash pants) are on clearance and I like them enough to have an assortment of lengths. The tall stretch leggings are the only one left in stock and have an inseam of 29.5″.
Steven Alan – 30% off most items, including Clare V and sale. Mansur Gavriel is excluded.
Nordstrom – half yearly sale is going on, however, I favor their anniversary sale.
Unison Home – Up to 70% off. Lots of throw pillows in various sizes on sale.
Rugs USA – Need a rug? Get 70% + 20% off sale with code MEM20 through June 6. If you’re the indecisive/hesistant to buy sight unseen, make sure you retain the plastic wrapping. A UPS pickup makes for a relatively easy return. If you’re near Long Island (where their warehouse is), returns are even cheaper.
Beautibi – 25% off with code MEMORIALTWENTY16 through 5/30. Taiwanese sheet masks, etc.
It’s Martin Luther King, Jr. Day on Monday, which means a long weekend (for me) and more sales on top of end-of-the-season sales.
- Amazon Prime (look for banner on top of page) is discounted from $99 to $73 for new subscribers through Sunday night in celebration of their awards at the recent 73rd Golden Globes Awards. I use Amazon Prime quite often for expedited shipping, Amazon Prime Music (download music offline and organize into playlists), Amazon Prime Video (download offline for the plane or I watch it like Netflix), Kindle lending library, etc. I also share free shipping with my mom and she loves the free shipping. Some existing subscribers have had success getting the discount through online chat with CS.
- Uniqlo has been having sales for a while (when do they not have a sale?). They are clearancing out their Carine collection and the Ines de la Fressange collection is mostly gone. Inventory fluctuates constantly. IDLF is mostly sold out but Carine still has a ton of stuff left – their blazers and coats (which I like the most out of the collection since I’m not a ruler) are a STEAL at ~$40 (75%+ off) each. And you can always return it if it doesn’t work out. The collection runs TTS to small.
- Anthropologie additional 40% off sale with code XTRA40.
- Clare V up to 30% off seasonal styles.
- Repetto (refer to my recent post)
Big Sur Coast
Due to user request, here is a round-up of current end-of-the-year sales! I’m keeping this post to 30 minutes and under ;)
- I can’t remember the last time Uniqlo did not have a sale and a site-wide code posted on top of their mainpage. I really like their new arrivals. Like this parka, their mariniere striped top, striped dress, I also like this fleece blanket that can be converted to a cape (that sold out while I was posting…). Carine is on clearance.
- Everlane has a choose your own price sale. The lowest price covers their cost. I’ve never purchased from Everlane, but read good things about it.
- Somme Institute has 40% off site-wide with code LASTCALL.
- Not a sale but if you’re looking for an oversized 2016 Stendig calendar, they are pretty much sold out in the US. But you can find it here or here.
- Anthropologie has 25% off sale with code TAGTIME.
- I really like this robe (that is selling out quickly) and funnel neck activewear jacket from Old Navy.
- 40% off sale at Madewell and J.Crew.
- Up to 50% off at COS for women’s and men’s. I already ordered from here =P
- Japanese Fog Linen is having a sale.
- Gorgeous handbags and accessories on sale at Roztayger.
- Lots of goodies on sale at Korean beauty Memebox. Get 20% off with my referral link. (I’ll have to do a more thorough review later on my recent purchases…)
- IKEA also has some great storage sales going on. If you don’t have IKEA Family membership, sign up for it… we need to swing by to get a price adjustment this weekend! 90 days price adjustment for FAMILY members.
Happy New Year! I’m haven’t been in the biggest of shopping moods and being away from the computer has helped. I’ve been stalking J.Crew every morning for sale popbacks (and they didn’t have the greatest year so that pesky final sale is not back yet!). I happily resold a number of things on eBay right after Christmas through this week and am motivated to organize more things to sell.
Over the holidays, I used my Clare V black basketweave simple tote (similar) with my gold Clare V clutch (which was taken out of circulation for months). The simple tote is one of their sturdiest bags and can accommodate a ton.
A few good sales, ordered in my level of interest/variety:
- The Outnet. 50% off a ton (they carry prior season Net-A-Porter). If you’re a CV fan, it’s a must click.
- Piperlime. Up to 30% off everything. Hint: Gap Inc applies discounts to each item, so if you return something and dip below the $350 minimum for the max 30% discount, it shouldn’t affect what you keep.
- Anthropologie. 25% off sale with code INAFLURRY. Expiration unknown.
- Roztayger. 25% off sale with code EXTRASTRENGTH through Sunday night!
- Steven Alan
- W Concept. 30% off everything with code NEWYEAR through Friday 1/9 6pm ET.
- MILLE. 25% off sale with code NEWYEAR2015. Expiration unknown.
- Neiman Marcus
- Saint Cloud