- 70% off at Brooks Brothers’ Veteran’s Day Sale. The shoes are made in Italy and look divine (but you will need to get a rubber sole at the cobbler). ShopRunner friendly.
- 25% off this Target Threshold Tufted Bench in Beige and Gold. (Not sure when the sale ends, but it might be tomorrow.)
- 20% off some Orla Kiely x Target bags.
- 20% off Beauty.com. Ends Sunday. (I haven’t been a Sephora VIB member since 2012 — any VIB willing to send me a code?) ShopRunner friendly.
- 30% off most of the Repetto on Saks Fifth Avenue. Decent sale for classic/neutral colors. I bet prices will go down for Black Friday, but so will their inventory.
- 40-50% off Banana Republic if you’re on their mailing list through November 9. Otherwise, the public 30% off code is on their website.
- 40% off at Gap through November 10 with code FFCARD. I really like some of the stuff here (their designer is ex-COS), but haven’t had time to thoroughly peruse. Your purchase will also earn Gap cash!
- That 25-30% off Horchow/NM sale is still going on.
- 30% off Land’s End’s through November 11. I love their home section, especially their bathroom items – classic, quality, and simple.
- Up to 25% off at Asos. Click through for the code.
- 20% off and free shipping at Kohls if you use their credit card with code FALL20 through November 11. Non-cardmembers, use code THANKS746 for 15% off and free shipping. They usually have good deals on whatever they carry. I got my Nutribullet here last year (stacked with some Amex offers and Kohls coupons) and it ended up being much cheaper than Amazon. Their house brands for women’s are also pretty good, e.g. ELLE, Lauren Conrad, Apt.9. Juicy Couture and Elie Tahari are newer.
- Up to 40% off Talbots sale if you buy 2 or more sale items through November 11, 30% for one item. I’m currently stalking a leopard jacket.
- 20% off one item at monogram-friendly Mark & Graham is turning 2. Use code BIRTHDAY through November 10. I’ve always been intrigued by their bags. Some items are already discounted. They are owned by Williams-Sonoma, so gift cards from WS, Pottery Barn, and West Elm should work here. (P.S. If you want a monogrammed tote, also check out Cuyana. I visited their showroom last weekend and really liked their quality and prices.)
Horchow has a really beautiful curation of home goods. While most of their products are out of my price range and reserved for window shopping, they have some more affordable items that are included in their 25-30% sitewide sales… like their acrylic desk accessories. Anthropologie fans may have seen them before. Buuuut, don’t buy it from Horchow, buy it from Neiman Marcus.
Horchow is Neiman Marcus’ furniture brand (just like CUSP and Bergdorf Goodman are also owned by NM). While all these online sites have the same inventory, promotions and cashback/mileage mall-type deals can vary greatly. There is some inventory/promotional overlap between the sites and in this case, by buying from NM, you can get an additional 15% off for an overall 40.5% off discount (if you have a Chase Freedom card). If you do not have a Chase Freedom, keep on reading:
- 30% off sale – no code, good through Thursday night on NM.
- If you missed the NM sale, the Horchow sale runs through November 12 early morning.
- 10% cashback through Chase Ultimate Rewards Mall if you have a Chase Freedom, Ink, or Sapphire Preferred card and click through the mall’s NM link (you do not have to pay with the Chase card).
- If you do not have Chase, my favorite cashback site, eBates, is giving 8% back if you set up an account and click through their link.
- 5% cashback if you pay with a Chase Freedom card and enabled the Q4 bonus (Why wouldn’t you? Here’s the other Q4 retailers.);
You can also get free 2-day shipping and returns through ShopRunner. It’s similar to Amazon Prime, except they work with a bunch of retailers (many that I actually shop at!). If you’re an Amex cardholder, sign up for free (link) or get a free trial as an Amazon Prime member (link). Existing ShopRunner members can also share their account privileges with household members (as with Amazon Prime) by sending out an invite from the account details interface.
Using mileage malls and cashback are a second nature to me. I shop mostly online so it adds up to more than a day of “free lunch” or you can look at it as offsetting sales tax.
- If you’re thinking about Christmas presents, some of the items are backordered until January.
- Prices vary slightly between Anthropologie and Horchow/NM.
- This “deal” doesn’t work on everything on Horchow and NM. E.g., Bric’s luggage. Bric’s is 30% off on Horchow (including the Bellagio style) but selectively on sale at NM.
- I’ve been able to ask NM for free shipping (pre-ShopRunner days) if Bergdorf’s had it and NM didn’t, but they wouldn’t let me pricematch between their sites.