Uniqlo’s having a huge anniversary sale right now. This IDLF trench is $39.90 down from $129.90. Size down! Random sizes in stock as of press time. Also used code SPOOKY for $31 off $150. They also restocked on other IDLF items including the corduroy blazers, the sleek ultra light down jacket, and the poly/nylon pea coat. Check back often as they do restock throughout the day.
Images from Uniqlo
Ines de la Fressange’s 4th collaboration with Uniqlo has partially dropped and shouts autumn with velvet, corduroy, tweed, and fair isle. Lots of blazers, coats, scarves, and hats. I have my eye on the corduroy blazer, lightweight long pea coat, gauze scarf, and checkered scarf. If I didn’t already have one from two seasons ago, I’d add the navy blazer to the list. (Previous coverage on Uniqlo x IDLF here, here, and here.)
Full collection (And don’t forget 6% back on eBates!) Edit: eBates is down to 1.5%. MrRebate is at 2%.
Continue reading “to shop / uniqlo x ines de la fressange, fall/winter 2015”
Most of Uniqlo x Ines de la Fressange Spring 2015 is on sale. This linen tailored jacket is a favorite and looks to have been massively restocked in the last 24 hours. Great quality and great fit! Currently on sale for $49.90, there’s another coupon if you purchase over $125 and shipping is free on all orders. My only quibble is I need to alter the sleeve length. If your size is out, the website seem to restock frequently at all times of the day.
Sidenote: Dear Uniqlo, if you had an online price adjustment policy, I would make less returns.
Image source: Uniqlo
Confession: I placed a huge Uniqlo order at the beginning of the month. It was so large that they had to ship it in two huge boxes. I was extremely unmotivated to open them until this weekend.
Lots on sale at Uniqlo lately. Here are my sale picks which all happen to be $19.90 and are polka dot or stripe strong. Three of the four pieces below are from the Ines de la Fressange collection that I previously wrote about. Really really love this collection!
Images from Uniqlo
- The striped top is cut to accommodate non-ruler figures. I love it. I highly recommend it and the dress version. Note: this is a thicker cotton so will not be suitable for a typical hot summer day.
- Lightweight parka comes in various colors.
- This hoodie is from a collection with Yayoi Kusama and was from the guys’ side. If you really like it, Moma has it in stock.
- Usually silk blouses are too high maintenance for me. This IDLF one is cut well and can be machine washed!
As for the non-pictured John Robshaw collection. I am not a fan of the tees, but the linen dresses are cut well.
I kind of gave up on shopping at Uniqlo in Asia – everything’s cut shorter and smaller and prices are higher because their sales aren’t as good. I’m pulling the trigger on many things and apologize to the Paramus store in advance if I end up returning in-store.
- Previously mentioned here. I have to say — former French model Inès de la Fressange’s collabs are my favorite Uniqlo collabs to date. IDLF’s quality is really superb for its retail price. No offense, +J. Most of her spring collection is on sale. There are remnants of her winter collection still on sale, like this flannel shirt that was marked down to $3.90. I have the polka dot version and won’t have sale googles on this shirt. Polka dot fans, don’t miss this parka, silk tee, or silk shirt.
- This chic ultra lightweight down coat is marked down. I ordered and returned it, but as the reviewers said — it needs some work to keep it closed (add buttons).
- John Robshaw’s collection just dropped and it’s very eye-catching. It’s much more wearable to me than Orla was. Much of it is half price on promotion. Similar comments for the other ‘special collections’.
- I’m not opposed to trying stuff from the men’s side. Like this Yayoi hoodie and this gray/black hoodie that reminds me of the Nike tech fleece cape jacket.
If you’re looking to stock your wardrobe with cotton, linen, modal, or rayon for the summer, head to Uniqlo.