Image source: Nordstrom
- Order more than $130 in beauty and fragrance at Nordstrom and get a spring gift set valued at $121 (pictured). If you spend over $150, they’ll tack on a deluxe Fresh rose mask and toner. Check out their gifts and value sets and exclusives, like the YSL Pop Water collection, or travel and trial sizes. I wouldn’t buy something just for the gift, but it works out nicely if you needed to make a purchase, especially since some brands also have a gift with purchase.
- Free sample gift box from Cerave.
- Clare Vivier la Trop in red (shop)! My favorite tote is back (use code SPRING25 for 25% off)… and CV’s new WeHo shop is open.
- Rifle Paper Co collaborates with Birchbox.
- My favorite striped tee. It often sells out. It’s lightweight and can be worn year-round, not clingy, and perfect for layering under blazers for work. I have it in three colors.
- New Cuyana zipper totes launched on April 1.
- Urban Outfitters has an excellent selection of Asian skincare brands. I took a random sample and compared UO prices with other online retailers and sadly, UO has quite a markup. Get 20% off, I think, through today.
(Image source: Rifle Paper Co.)
- Dominique Ansel revealed his Cronut recipe in advance of his cookbook launch at the end of the month. Not that I have any desire to attempt it. It’s very labor intensive and I wasn’t enthralled with the Cronut I tried. P.S. His instagram has lots of food porn.
- Today is the last day to shop Uniqlo‘s big anniversary sale! There are tons of fresh new Heattech, Ultra Light Down, and don’t forget Ines de la Fressange (which isn’t on sale).
- Last fall there was a tan plaid blanket/shawl/scarf spotted on many bloggers including one of my favorites, Atlantic-Pacific. This year, you can find the similar look at Target (but it’s really a scarf and not oversized), Amazon via China (based on reviews, something fell off the truck at the same factory as Zara), and Nastygal. P.S. This polka dot infinity scarf from Target looks very cute online.
I posted about Rifle Paper Co.‘s calendars last year and got a bunch of e-mails asking if I would part with mine. The calendars are different this year – I love the one of America and there is a travel sized version of last year’s Cities. If you’re not a fan of calendars, the prints are also perfect to frame!
Their 2013 cities calendar is absolutely charming. I bought one for myself and gifted one. They’ve just marked their calendars down by 50%. It’s only March so you have 9 more months to go. Plus, the calendar is big enough that you could individually frame your favorite cities (if you’re looking for small prints).