The J.Crew sale has some pieces at amazing prices with the additional 60% off to the point where my not that fashion conscious friend is also partaking in the sale. Note, not everything is final sale. The easiest way to tell is by looking at your cart.
I don’t think J.Crew is totally back. There are some gems, but it takes work to find them. It helps a ton that they have reviews on their site and I still peruse J.Crew Aficionada from time to time. For men, I recommend checking out the Frugal Male Fashion subreddit.
If you haven’t signed up for their new rewards program, you should as it gives you free standard shipping (snail speed) and less reason to sit on your cart.
What I like:
- Sophie open-front sweater blazer. My office isn’t the only one that has gone more casual. This makes me feel slightly more pulled together. This runs big. If you are big on fabric content and less on color options, spend more money and get the full merino version here (I would contemplate buying this at full price since I use it so often).
- Long sleeve lace sheath dress in red. You know I love my lace and this is a nice lace item. I got it in black, which isn’t on clearance but was on sale pre-Christmas .
- Regent topcoat in double-serge wool. I really wanted this in an eggshell blue last year, but I never found it when it went on sale. I went for the black since some colors have a contrasting color at the neck.
- Daphne topcoat in Italian tweed. Tried but didn’t buy because of the following coat.
- Oversized topcoat in English herringbone wool.
- Eyelet-back sweatshirt. Runs big.
- Relaxed chambray boy shirt
- Ponte wide-leg crop with patch pockets
- Pintucked pencil skirt in lace
- Universal Standard for J.Crew faux-leather mini skirt