DwellStudio Zebra pillow, babygap floral bear (similar), Gap Kids fur hat (similar for baby)
We went to Gap today with the intent to return, but ended up picking some odds and ends (’tis the season to buy baby presents!). It helps that there is a 50% off almost everything early Black Friday promotion (which a lot of places seem to be doing) and GapCash promotion going on. (This sale ends Sunday night. If you’re not a cardholder, it’s 40% off. You can always wait for next week if you miss it.) I really like teddy bears with no embellishments and babyGap has four styles: floral, plaid, rainbow stripes, and marled. Sadly there are no measurements online (note to Gap, please add measurements!) so I waited for an in-store visit. They are roughly 8 inches high. I also ended up getting this fur hat from the girls’ department. Surprisingly the L/XL size fit.
Old Navy has a 40% off sale online with code BIGDEAL. Some exclusions apply and it also ends today.
Continue reading “to shop / recent loves & 40-50% off gap and old navy”
Image source: Brooks Brothers
- 70% off at Brooks Brothers’ Veteran’s Day Sale. The shoes are made in Italy and look divine (but you will need to get a rubber sole at the cobbler). ShopRunner friendly.
- 25% off this Target Threshold Tufted Bench in Beige and Gold. (Not sure when the sale ends, but it might be tomorrow.)
- 20% off some Orla Kiely x Target bags.
- 20% off Beauty.com. Ends Sunday. (I haven’t been a Sephora VIB member since 2012 — any VIB willing to send me a code?) ShopRunner friendly.
- 30% off most of the Repetto on Saks Fifth Avenue. Decent sale for classic/neutral colors. I bet prices will go down for Black Friday, but so will their inventory.
- 40-50% off Banana Republic if you’re on their mailing list through November 9. Otherwise, the public 30% off code is on their website.
- 40% off at Gap through November 10 with code FFCARD. I really like some of the stuff here (their designer is ex-COS), but haven’t had time to thoroughly peruse. Your purchase will also earn Gap cash!
- That 25-30% off Horchow/NM sale is still going on.
- 30% off Land’s End’s through November 11. I love their home section, especially their bathroom items – classic, quality, and simple.
- Up to 25% off at Asos. Click through for the code.
- 20% off and free shipping at Kohls if you use their credit card with code FALL20 through November 11. Non-cardmembers, use code THANKS746 for 15% off and free shipping. They usually have good deals on whatever they carry. I got my Nutribullet here last year (stacked with some Amex offers and Kohls coupons) and it ended up being much cheaper than Amazon. Their house brands for women’s are also pretty good, e.g. ELLE, Lauren Conrad, Apt.9. Juicy Couture and Elie Tahari are newer.
- Up to 40% off Talbots sale if you buy 2 or more sale items through November 11, 30% for one item. I’m currently stalking a leopard jacket.
- 20% off one item at monogram-friendly Mark & Graham is turning 2. Use code BIRTHDAY through November 10. I’ve always been intrigued by their bags. Some items are already discounted. They are owned by Williams-Sonoma, so gift cards from WS, Pottery Barn, and West Elm should work here. (P.S. If you want a monogrammed tote, also check out Cuyana. I visited their showroom last weekend and really liked their quality and prices.)
Image source: Talbots
It’s that time of year again — when spring/summer markdowns are aplenty and I get disillusioned with shopping and return almost everything. I kept these zebra earrings the last go around with Talbots. (I have a thing for zebras at the moment.) Talbots (as I’ve mentioned before) is underrated for the quality/selection of merchandise. If you like the classic or preppy J.Crew or slightly funkier Gap style, have fun digging around their site. Their sale is getting quite good and kudos for adding reviews to their product pages, as their sizing is inconsistent.
Hint: They restock the website every morning. I’ve found some in-stock items not listed under the sale section nor searchable from the search box but it is in stock, so it’s best to Google or save a link. If something is sold out, try asking customer service to locate it in a store.
Image source: Talbots
Some of Talbots‘ ballet flats are 70% off through November 11. The lowest I’ve seen them are ~$20 but sizes are already starting to dwindle.
If any of the links are dead, try searching on the website. I haven’t tried on any of these styles yet. I am a US 8 and my Talbots size can be 7.5 – 8. Also, their medium width may also run wide. These all look like they have rubber soles, so I’m not sure how their quality compares to the ones I’ve bought in the past that are made in Italy. They are much more durable than Gap. I ordered a few styles and didn’t know there was a birthday discount for award program members, so love the fact that an additional 10% off was automatically applied.
(Left to right, top to bottom)