It’s that time of year again! I will be updating this over the long weekend. In general, I’m buying items that are on my list — many of the retailers only have a discount once a year. If you miss out on a deal, keep on mind Green Monday is on December 9 (last Monday before Christmas for ground shipping).
Updated on Monday morning.
Note on Cashback and Return Shipping
- Ebates has great cashback rates at the moment for many stores. You can get an extra $10 cashback with my Ebates referral if you don’t have an account. It is a legit cashback site, I have been using it for almost 2 decades! You just have to remember to checkout from their link. I use other cashback sites as well but overall, Ebates has the best rates right now.
- Rates: Saks, Neiman Marcus (14%); Bloomingdale’s, Barneys, Ulta, Gap, Lululemon, Macys (10%); L’Occitane (15%); Sephora (8%); J.Crew (6%)
- Chase Freedom 5% on department stores: If you have a Chase Freedom credit card, it makes the department store cashback ‘deals’ even sweeter with the extra 5% cashback.
- Discover and Amazon Pay: If you have a Discover card, the 5% cashback on Amazon also works on Amazon Pay (i.e. similar to PayPal, Amazon Pay is a payment method). This stacks with any cashback for the retailer you are purchasing from.
- PayPal refunds return shipping: if you pay with PayPal, you are eligible for a refund return shipping, if you had to pay for it. Super easy process and up to $30 per refund, 12 times a year so I usually save this for those sites that don’t offer a label. I also like to pay with PayPal on those smaller sites so my payment information is centralized. Previously mentioned here.