Image source: Talbots
It’s that time of year again — when spring/summer markdowns are aplenty and I get disillusioned with shopping and return almost everything. I kept these zebra earrings the last go around with Talbots. (I have a thing for zebras at the moment.) Talbots (as I’ve mentioned before) is underrated for the quality/selection of merchandise. If you like the classic or preppy J.Crew or slightly funkier Gap style, have fun digging around their site. Their sale is getting quite good and kudos for adding reviews to their product pages, as their sizing is inconsistent.
- Parisi Tumbled-Leather Ankle-Strap Sandals. They run TTS to half a size big. I would get them if I didn’t have a similar pair or if the price drops further.
- Python-Embossed Leather Hobo. I love the style and tried looking for its camel leather sibling, but it’s OOS.
- Suede Shoulder Bag. Very Clare Vivier-esque, however, I’ve learned that I don’t use this style of bag at all, but if you do… it’s a great price.
- Milano Sweater Jacket. Great quality and weight. Same goes for the “Flap Pocket Sweater Jacket” that’s now OOS.
- Gold Button Jacket. I haven’t seen this one in person, but would’ve checked it out if Petites were still in stock.
Hint: They restock the website every morning. I’ve found some in-stock items not listed under the sale section nor searchable from the search box but it is in stock, so it’s best to Google or save a link. If something is sold out, try asking customer service to locate it in a store.