West Elm is doing a different surprise (read: sale) each day of this month. Today’s is 30% off Baggu, which ships for free. I like the nylon ones the most which is $6/bag! And unlike some retailers, they do not mark up the retail price. The sale ends tonight at 23:59 PT.
Image source: Bloomingdale’s
- Bloomingdales 20% off Friends and Family kicked off. As I mentioned here, if you want the old Planetes (or anything from Longchamp), this is your best bet! For those who are unfamiliar with department store blanket sales, there are a ton of exclusions. Look for the ‘FRIENDS & FAMILY’ under the item name. The sale goes through November 17. Use your Chase Freedom card for another 5% off!
- For those on the West Elm email list, 20% off any item. Today only. Check your email. I think the code is unique.
- 40% off sale items at J.Crew. The best part? It’s not final sale (and I don’t expect final sale to return until late December)! I’m checking out this silk dress (that’s a whopping 86% off), this skirt, and this blazer. Havaianas and some RMS that I wrote about previously are available as well.
- If you’re shopping for your guy, Bonobos is 25% off $175+. Too bad that Amex offer expired.
- Neiman Marcus (and their contemporary sister, CUSP) has $50 off $200 or $100 off $400 for the next two days. There are a ton of exclusions but Longchamp and Clare Vivier does work! Similar to Bloomies, look for the ‘November Dollar Off Event’ for qualifying items.
- Brooks Brothers is still having a sale and if you have an Amex, check your offers for a $30/$150 offer.
- Piperlime has 40% off final sale and 30% off sale through today. I also have some 20% off codes for non-sale merchandise (email me!).
- And this isn’t a sale but worth mentioning. Fans of the Mansur Gavriel bucket bag, Forever 21 has a convincing knock off. I never got a MG bag because I hate the thought of worn corners (and this should be fixed by their upcoming tumbled leather line. I bet this non-leather version is much more durable!
- Lucky Magazine’s deal of the day has select Spanx styles for 50% off.
(Image source: The Animal Print Shop)
- I’ve been following David Lebovitz‘s pastry blog for ages. His new iPhone app just relaunched and is only 99 cents. I got it even though I don’t have my next trip planned. There is tons of food p0rn!
- This recipe for the famous wings from Portland, Oregon’s Pok Pok look surprisingly easy.
- If you frequent Starbucks, I hope you have a loyalty card (which can be created from any gift card). I don’t go as frequently as I used to, but if you do, I highly recommend buying a discounted gift card. I’ve been a happy customer of Raise.com. They are legit and Starbucks gift cards sell on average for 20% off. Though $80 or even $100 sounds like a lot, Starbucks fans know that that doesn’t last very long. Raise.com has a ton of other retailers as well so it’s a nice, indirect way to get a discount on something that never goes on sale. Why pay full price when you don’t have to? (Note: I’ve never sold any gift cards through them and can’t comment on that.) New customers get $5 off orders over $50.
- Gilt City has a free 30% coupon for J.Crew Factory through September 14. It works on top of existing promotions but does have some fine print. In general, I’m not a fan of outlet quality but have really liked some of the J.Crew incarnations at Factory. You can find reviews if you Google, but often the Factory version is more wearable (whether it’s longer, in easier to maintain material) and the price isn’t bad. These Baggus (already on sale) are excluded from the promotion but are still a great find! These jewelry trays are cute.
- Love the new Clare Vivier spot design. Especially this Margot tote and this pouch. If she ever did a collab with Baggu…