1) As mentioned here, Nonchalant Mom still has Grande Pochettes on sale for $100. See ’em all here.
2) Get 20% off at Of a Kind with code OFAKINDLOVESOHJOY through Dec 19, which includes the limited editions of Clare Vivier mini sac messenger bag ($173) and coin purse ($54) in cheetah suede. Check it out here.
3) Eaton Trading Company has 36% off everything for today only. Price as marked. Their CV collection.
1) Nonchalant Mom has discounted their Clare Vivier Grande Pochettes to $100 from $170! I totally want a gold one, buuut I don’t need it (practicing some self control). I hope someone takes advantage of their “favorite thing of the week” promotion. See ’em all here.
2) Of a Kind released a Clare Vivier special edition yesterday. The mini sac messenger bag ($173) and coin purse ($54) comes in cheetah suede (which I personally find much more likeable than calf hair). There are only 200 “of a kind”. Check it out here.
3) New online store, Wconcept, has a promotion through December 7. 10% off $100+, 20% off $200+, and 30% off $300+. They have loads of Clare Vivier clutches and some messenger bags. Other brands to check out are PLAY Comme des Garcons (including wallets!) and Saint James tees.
Refinery29’s deal site, R29 Reserve, has a deal at Eaton Trading Co.: Spend $100 for $200 worth or credit, or $150 for $300. If you plan it well, it is effectively 50% off. Best yet, they have Clare Vivier, APC, WANT les Essentiels de la Vie to name a few brands (in both men and women’s). The deal dies on Monday, May 14, and the CV stock has already been dwindling. Now, I don’t need any more CV, but if you do, be sure to check out this promotion and read the fine print!
Continue reading “to shop / get clare vivier sac bretelle, messenger, or clutch for less through R29 reserve”
I’m a big Forever21.com junkie. There are some well organized stores (like Times Square in New York), but I hate the crowds. When you shop online, you get pristine inventory and cash refunds when you mail back returns. I go through splurts when I actually like their stuff with the peak being the warmer months. I bundle orders together to return — sometimes in a big USPS flat rate box since they are all the way on the other coast. I justify the return costs with the cost of the items. They really are cheap and going to the store may cost money too. Most importantly, I always rather get cash back than credit. Besides, if you use credit on an order and then return it, it gets messy. Over the years, I’ve returned a ton but found a few loves. In general, their accessories are dirt cheap and the quality reflects that, but I was quite surprised by their new beaded accessories:
I received the bead & sequin stripe clutch in the mail the other day and was impressed with the workmanship. It is a pricier item at $22.80. The tag states it was made in India. There was some glue smell so I left it out to air for a week and the smell is now gone. Don’t be fooled by the stock photos. I’d thought there was a ombre blue scheme going on, but both sides are solid navy stripes. It’s a slim clutch so you can’t fit much. I’ve been pretty preoccupied in my spare time, but may take a few IRL pictures soon. I’ve also been tempted by this bubble gum pink beaded clutch and by this shade of pink in general, but have been resisting so far because I never wear this color.
I also love this simple beaded collar necklace. Based on my experience with the clutch, I’d expect this one not to disappoint either!
Update: Here’s a new beaded clutch that is very Missoni.
If you haven’t noticed by now, Anthropologie rolls out markdowns on Tuesdays. Two of their striped Clare Vivier styles have been marked down:
I believe both are Anthropologie exclusives. The clutch is still available online as of press time, but the tote is sold out since it’s been on sale for a while. You can always try calling Anthropologie and ask them to do a search.
Continue reading “to shop / striped clare vivier on sale”