I’m currently in Paris and visited the Repetto stock (outlet) shop and the flagship store, back to back. In France, stores are legally allowed sales twice an year and it is currently soldes season (the other being in January). Sales can be as measly as 20-30% off but the folks and tourists here go bonkers. Prices at both locations were similar and way more than I’m used to paying (120+ euros) for the most part. If there is one pair left at the outlet, the price was 60e. I will be adding photos of the visit at a later date.
Here is an update on the current online sale inventory. I’m still Repetto-ed out. I wanted a pair of the Flora cap toes but what I want doesn’t seem to be available this season… and then I reminded myself that I still have a pair of cap toes flats from Jil Sander that is waiting to be soled =P Overall, the styles that are available aren’t as classic.
50% is the discount du jour. All of these places have a decent amount of styles and sizes:
- Creatures of Comfort
- Bird Boutique (last Repetto post)
- Gimme Shoes (the sizes aren’t showing up for me?)
- Ssense (I like the salamander embossed BB in biscuit, a camel tone)
- Yoox(they have just gotten new previous season stock in and have some super classic styles:
- Mohawk General Store
- Lost & Found (larger sizes only; what bad navigation)
Not quite at 50% off:
And for those who don’t care about discounts, these sites have the most classic styles:
- Net-a-porter (Currently some styles are 30% off on the international site)
- Saks Fifth Avenue. My favorites:
- GravityPope (Canada)